|English I||English II||English III||English IV|
|Health/Physical Fitness||Biology||Chemistry||Physical Science|
|World History||Elective||American History||Government/Economics|
|World Language||World Language||Elective||Elective|
Courses are offered at the College Preparatory, Honors, Advanced Placement, and Dual Enrollment levels. Early morning and afternoon courses are offered in many disciplines.
Students are encouraged to take electives based on their interests and goals. Electives in the core subject areas (Social Science, Physical Science, English, Math, and World Language) are strongly encouraged.
A minimum of 100 community service hours are required for graduation.
Approved service hours can include, but not be limited to, STA events/projects and a variety of community service efforts. All hours must meet STA guidelines and serve not-for-profit/501c3 interests.
Students are required to document a minimum of 25 community service hours per year.Non-STA Service Hour Form
- Take Stock in Children, Inc.
- Team Footworks Educational & Fitness Corp
- The Friendship Initiative, Inc.
- The International Game Fish Association, Inc.
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Inc.
- The Pantry Of Broward
- The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals of Broward County, Inc. USTA FL
- The Urban Construction Crafts Academy
- Thinking Cap Theatre
- Tomorrow's Dreams Today, Inc.
- Traveling Tutus, Inc.
- University of Miami – all departments
- University of Miami Mini Canes Recreational Sports Camp
- Urban Construction Academy
- USA Track & Field, Inc.
- US Naval Cadet Corps (USNSCC Region 6-5, Inc.)
- Wellington Wrestling Club, Inc.
- Weston Area Little League, Inc.
- Weston Miracle League, Inc.
- West Pines Girls' Softball, Inc .
- Wildlife Care Center SPCA of Broward County
- World Aids Museum
- YMCA Broward
- Young At Heart of Broward, Inc.
- Youth Softball Association of Coral Springs
- P&J Animal Aide, Inc.
- PACE Broward, Inc.
- Palm Beach Makos, Inc. - American Junior Golf Association
- PalmTrail, Inc. (Sandhill Camp–Delray Beach, FL)
- Parkland Little League ▪ Parkland Recreational Lacrosse League
- partnership For Community Health Inc.
- Patriot Service Dogs, Inc.
- Paws 2 Care Coalition, Inc.
- Pawsitively Curing Cancer, Inc.
- Perpetual Motion Dance Company — performances ONLY (Meg Segreto)
- Pets' Broward, Inc.
- Pets in Distress of South Florida
- Pickleball Association
- Plantation Athletic League, Inc.
- Plantation Community Tennis Corporation
- Plantation Equestrian Foundation, Inc.
- Plantation Tennis Tournament Corporation
- Police Athletic League of Hallandale Beach, Inc.
- Project Perfect World Foundation, Inc.
- PST Booster Club of Plantation, FL
- Rayfiled School of Excellence, Inc.
- Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale
- Robins Nest Animal Sanctuary, Inc.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Rustic Pathways Foundation
- Serving Hearts Abroad, Inc
- Share-A-Pet Pet Therapy
- SIDES (Sydney's Incredible Defeat of Ewing's Sarcoma)
- Soaring Partners for Turner
- South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- South Florida Jubilee Chorus, Inc.
- South Florida Rehab and Emergency
- South Florida Sports Foundation, Inc. (Community Service AcademyDolphins)
- South Florida Water Polo Foundation, Inc.
- Starfall Ranch Horse Rescue
- Student Conservation Association, Inc.
- Sunrise Swimming Booster Club, Inc.
- Suns Volleyball, Inc.
- Sweet Adeline's
- Ibis Charities, Inc.
- International Ballet Company
- Jack and Jill Daycare Center
- Jamie's Rescue
- Janey Ray's Learning Room
- Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Options, Inc.
- Joshua's Heart Foundation, Inc.
- Kakes 4 Kids, Inc.
- KCW Kidney Kids, Inc.
- Keystone Science School
- Kids in Distress, Inc.
- Kiwanis Horses & Handicapped, Inc.
- Janey Ray's Learning Room, Inc.
- Lauderdale Yacht Club Sailing Foundation, Inc.
- Legal Aid Service of Broward County; contact Director of Advocacy, Debra Koprowski 954-736-2437.
- LifeNet 4 Families
- Life Sports Fitness, Inc.
- Little Paws of Love, Inc. (No animal fostering)
- Locks of Love
- Love Thy Neighbor Fund, Inc.
- Luz Del Mundo Light of the World, Inc.
- Mahashakti Foundation, Inc.
- Metropolitan Ballet of Florida, Inc.
- Moody Manor, Inc.
- Morristown Neighborhood House
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce
- Novs Southeastern University, Inc.
- Old Davie School Historical Museum
- Our Kids of Miami-Dade/Monroe, Inc
- Family Resource Center of South Florida, Inc.
- Fazenda da Esperanca, Inc.
- Feeding South Florida, Inc.
- First Tee of Broward County
- Florence Fuller Child Development Center (must be 16 years of age)
- Florida Gold Coast Association of USA Boxing, Inc.
- Florida Watercolor Society, Inc.
- Florida Sports Foundation, Inc.
- Florida Youth Lacrosse Foundation, Inc.
- Florida Youth Orchestra
- Florida Youth Soccer Association
- Florida Youth Track & Field Association
- Florida's Singing Sons Boychoir
- Food For Life Ministry, Inc.
- Food Of Life Outreach Ministries, Inc. (Homestead, FL)
- For Jamaica, Inc.
- Fort Lauderdale Children's Theater, Inc.
- Fort Lauderdale Track Club (AAU of the US, Inc.)
- FRIENDS (Florida Research Institute For Equine Nurturing, Development & Safety)
- Friends of Birch State Park, Inc. (Camp Live Oak)
- Friends of Madagascar, Inc.
- Gallery 2014: San Juan-Brown Hollywood Arts Foundation
- God's Little Lambs Child Care Center
- Gary Cogswell's "Remember the Children" Foundation, Inc
- Grateful Paws Dog & Cat Rescue, Inc.
- Habitat for Humanity of Broward
- Hands On Broward
- HANDY (Helping Abused, Neglected, Disadvantaged Youth, Inc.)
- HAPPI Farm (Horse and Petting Pal Interaction)
- Harvest Drive, Inc.
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies
- Higher Dimension Praise and Deliverance Ministry, Inc.
- Hispanic Student Foundation, inc
- Hispanic Unity of Florida, Inc.
- Hollywood Art and Culture Center, Inc.
- Hollywood Rowing Club (Port Everglades Rowing Club)
- Humane Society of Broward County
- Camp I Am Special
- Camp Ocean Harbour Discoveries
- Canine Companions for Independence
- Catholic Charities Bureau, Inc.
- Cavalia Foundation, Inc.
- Charity Guild of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.
- Children's Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- Children's Fund for Glycogen Storage Disease Research
- Children's Golf Foundation
- Children's Spirit of Hope Foundation (Pediatric Therapy Associates)
- Christina G Smith Community Mental Health Foundation, Inc.
- Circle of Sisterhood Foundation (University of Miami)
- City of Miramar Cultural Center
- Coconut Creek Girls' Softball, Inc.
- Community Service Academy (Dolphins.com/CSA) Kakes for Kids
- Coral Springs Institute for the Performing Arts
- Coral Springs United Futbol Club
- Cuda Runners Club of Miami, Inc.
- D3 Foundation, Inc.
- Dade Amateur Golf Assoc. — "First Tee"
- Daniella's Journey Fund @ Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Davie Softball Association
- Davie Tackle Football Club
- Davie United Soccer Club
- Davie Youth Lacrosse Foundation, Inc.
- Direct Effect Charities
- Dooling Outreach Multipurpose Educational Strategies, Inc.
- Do Something, Inc.
- Equine-Assisted Therapies of South Florida, Inc.
- Exceptional Theater Company, Inc.
- A Child Is Missing, Inc.
- Adolph & Rose Levis Jewish
Community Center, Inc.
- After School Programs - South Inc.
- American Junior Golf Association
- American Red Cross
- Angel Backpack, Inc.
- Animal Aid, Inc.
- Ann Storck Center
- ARC Broward (Achievement and
Rehabilitation Centers, Inc.)
- A Second Chance Puppies and
Kittens Rescue, Inc., Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Bags N Stuff, Inc.
- Begin to Serve Foundation
- Best Friends Animal Society
- Big Children's Foundation, Inc.
- Birthline/Lifeline Pregnancy
Center (Diocese of Palm Beach)
- Bit by Bit Medical Therapeutic
- Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts
- Boca Hoops
- Boca Raton Children's Museum
- Boca West Community Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Bonnet House, Inc.
- Bougainvilla House
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Miami,
- Brandon Merritt Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Breakthrough Miami
- Brilliant Bears, Inc.
- Broward County
- Broward County Community Outreach
- Broward Health Medical Center Toly
- Broward Meals on Wheels
- Building Together Broward County