Tuition & Uniforms
- Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee per child - $ 400.00
- Tuition Per Child for Grades 9-12 - $12,250.00
- Two or more children enrolled in school - $500.00 multi-student reduction per child
through FACTS, Families Seeking Financial Assistance, should apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com beginning January 25, 2016, with an April 15, 2016, deadline. Only registered students may apply for financial aid.
- Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee - $ 400.00
- Tuition for Grades 9-12 - $12,250.00
Active parishioners of the Catholic Church who participate in and contribute to the life of the parish qualify for a discretionary tuition reduction. Additionally, parishioners may qualify for a multi-child discount as follows:
- Two or more children enrolled in school: $500.00 multi-student accommodation per child
Please note: The Finance Office bills 10 tuition payments on the first of each month during the year, with the first tuition payment due on or before August 1, 2017. Incoming freshmen make the first tuition payment at the time of registration. The office considers tuition late after the 5th of each month.
Tuition Assistance: The financial assistance application is available online at https://online.factsmgt.com from January, 2017 till April 16, 2017. Only registered students may apply for financial aid.