Tuition & Uniforms
- Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee per child - $ 400.00
- Tuition Per Child for Grades 9-12 - $12,250.00
- Two or more children enrolled in school - $500.00 multi-student reduction per child
through FACTS, Families Seeking Financial Assistance, should apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com beginning January 25, 2016, with an April 15, 2016, deadline. Only registered students may apply for financial aid.
- Financial Aid Information (2017-2018)
- 2017-2018 Tuition
- Pay Tuition Online Through STA's Tuition Portal
The St. Thomas High School Financial Aid application process opens online on Monday, January 16, 2017, and closes on Sunday, April 16, 2017, the deadline to apply.
To apply for financial assistance for the 2017-2018 school year, you must apply using the following website: https://online.factsmgt.com. You must complete the application on line during this time.
Please note: The online site does not reopen after Sunday, April 16, 2017.
Please direct questions to: Sharon Cambon, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee - $ 400.00
- Tuition for Grades 9-12 - $12,250.00
Active parishioners of the Catholic Church who participate in and contribute to the life of the parish qualify for a discretionary tuition reduction. Additionally, parishioners may qualify for a multi-child discount as follows:
- Two or more children enrolled in school: $500.00 multi-student accommodation per child
Please note: The Finance Offer bills 10 tuition payments on the first of each month during the year, with the first tuition payment due on or before August 1, 2017; however, incoming freshmen make the first tuition payment at registration. The office considers tuition late after the 5th of each month.
Tuition Assistance: Families seeking financial assistance apply online at https://online.factsmgt.com beginning January 16, 2017. with an April 16, 2017, deadline. Only registered students may apply for financial aid.