Tuition & Uniforms
- Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee - $ 400.00
- Tuition for Grades 9-12 - $12,250.00
Active parishioners of the Catholic Church who participate in and contribute to the life of the parish qualify for a discretionary tuition reduction. Additionally, parishioners may qualify for a multi-child discount as follows:
- Two or more children enrolled in school: $500.00 multi-student accommodation per child
Please note: The Finance Office bills 10 tuition payments on the first of each month during the year, with the first tuition payment due on or before August 1, 2017. Incoming freshmen make the first tuition payment at the time of registration. The office considers tuition late after the 5th of each month.
Tuition Assistance: St. Thomas High School Financial Aid is closed for the 2017-18 school year.
- Financial Aid Information (2017-2018)
- Pay Tuition Online: STA Tuition Portal
- Credit Card Authorization Form