Connect with St. Thomas Aquinas Alumni.
Through events, reunions and regional chapters, we can maintain a lifelong connection to the school that brought us all together, St. Thomas Aquinas High School.
Join STA Alumni for Monthly Speaker Series
Learn from featured speakers who share their experience and expertise.
Gain tips from like-minded professionals from your STA family.
Grow your business; Expand your network.
Monthly sessions held in the Bienes Center: Networking starts at 7:30 a.m.; speaker begins at 8 a.m.
UPCOMING STA Alumni NETWORK MEETINGS:
- May 17, 2017: Kristin Bianculli - Protecting you and your children when driving in Florida
- As a parent of a new or soon-to-be teenage driver, you will find this session invaluable. Hear from guest speaker Kristin Bianculli, a lawyer with Kelley/Uustal Trial Attorneys, and learn how to protect yourself and your teenager.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM RECENT sta alumni NETWORK MEETINGS:
- January 18, 2017: Anthony DeCerbo, '09, presented a session on financial planning. Anthony graduated from Florida State University with a degree in Finance. During college, Anthony spent summers interning at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX), and the Wealth Management firm of New York City.
- November 16, 2016: Angela Caruso, '09, and Julia Caruso, '11, launched their startup DoubleTake Mktg which assists local business owners in managing their online presence. With over six years of combined experience in independent and agency social media management, these two sisters can increase your brand's visibility and drive valuable traffic to your business' site.
- October 19, 2016: Kristian Aloma, '98, spoke about Behavioral Economics and Behavior Design of Marketing and Branding. Kristian works as a Group Director of Client Services with Brandtrust.
- September 21, 2016: Santiago Bedoya, '07, and Marcela Bedoya, '09, opened the school-year meetings with fresh roasted and brewed coffee, handmade cakes, and biscuits from the new M.A.S. Cafe. The Bedoya family imports their Colombian coffee from farmers who share their family values and produce specialty coffees. M.A.S. Cafe creates unique relationships and the best unique coffees Colombia has to offer.
This year's opening network meeting featured guest speakers Santiago Bedoya, '07, and Marcela Bedoya, '09. The brother-and-sister business team founded the family business, M.A.S. Cafe.