Campus Tours - Shadow Program
Upperclass transfer students wishing to tour the campus may contact the Principal at 954-581-0700.
STA Shadow Program Information (January 30, 2013 thru May 1, 2013)
The Shadow Program is available to eighth grade students on a limited basis after the Entrance Exam in January. Please send an email to
Student Activities Director, Mrs. Margie Scott @ firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting to be scheduled for a shadow visit.
Please schedule your visit in advance.
Call the Shadow Hotline @ 954.513.2267 OR email email@example.com.
Shadow Day Information:
• Shadows wear either their current school uniform OR khaki pants, shoes, and a
• Visitors may park at the end of the parking area in the front of school.
• Parents and shadows meet in the Conference Room opposite the Chapel by 8:00 a.m.
• Freshman Leadership students serve as Ambassadors for the day, one leadership student
assigned to each Shadow.
• The Shadow visit includes classroom visitations, a campus tour, and meetings with
various administrators, teachers, and staff.
• STA provides lunch for all Shadows in the STA Cafeteria.
• Typically, Shadow visits end at 1:30 p.m., and Shadows meet at the front of school