Create your payment portal
You can now add money to your child's meal account, and see their cafeteria purchase history all securely online from your computer, tablet or smartphone! We believe that using this cash-free option reduces the chances of lunch money getting lost and will save you time. You can even setup recurring payments, low balance alerts, and transfer funds between students. You will have access to your child's account 24/7.
Setting up the account is easy!
- Go to K12PaymentCenter from your web browser
- First time users click "Sign Up" then select your state ("Florida") and district ("St. Thomas Aquinas High School") from the drop down list.
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click "Manage Students" to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number.
- Click "Meal Payments" and add money to your student(s) account(s).
- Click the Shopping Cart icon located in the upper right corner of the screen
- Input your credit or debit card information and you're all set!
Please note that when adding money to the account, the system adds a 'convenience fee'. For payments up to $95 the convenience fee is $1.95 per transaction. For payments over $95 the fee will be 3.99% of the total you are adding to the account. There is also an option to use an electronic check, which incurs a $.95 fee regardless of amount. We recommend that you consider these costs when deciding the amount and regularity of your account replenishment.
Students must carry their SAT ID CARD (temporary or permanent) or know their 6 digit student number (in your email) to pay for lunch.