International Thespian Honor Society
EdTA’s mission is shaping lives through theatre education; honoring student achievement in theatre; supporting teachers by providing professional development, resources, and recognition; and influencing public opinion that theatre education is essential and builds life skills.
Students in grades 9-12 who meet the following requirements will be invited to apply.
- 3.5 unweighted GPA (and)
- Completion of one full year of an acting or theater class with a 4.0 in all acting courses taken (and)
- 10 Service Hours for induction (and)
- Participation in at least two previous theatre productions. One backstage and one onstage (and)
- A minimum of 10 Thespian Points
- No disciplinary or attendance issues
A one-time membership fee of $30 will be collected upon acceptance.
Members are expected to complete 10 hours of service in relation to drama productions per year in order to maintain membership.
|President||Sammy Jo Strassel|
|Vice President||Mikayla Martinez-Hobbs|
|Vice President||Jaden Natividad|
|Vice President||Milana Vega|
|Scribe / Clerk||Kelly Induisi|
|Community Outreach||Deanna Wallace|
|Historian / PR||Jade Edwards|
|Historian / PR||Robert "Mason" Messingschlager|
MODERATOR: Elizabeth garrard