National Art Honor Society
The goal of the National Art Honor Society is to recognize those students who have demonstrated excellence in the Fine Arts. The society works to assist its members in reaching their highest potential in all art forms as well as granting access to award and scholarship opportunities as well as the network of professionals available through the National Art Education Association. Honor cords are available to distinguish our Senior NAHS members at graduation.
- GPA: 4.0 maintained in all Fine Arts classes taken, and a 3.5 unweighted overall average (and)
- Must have been enrolled in a Fine Arts class for a full year (and)
- No disciplinary or attendance issues (and)
- Grade appropriate service hours must be to date (and)
- Recommendation by two former teachers, including one Art Teacher.
A one-time membership fee of $25 will be collected upon acceptance.
Members are expected to complete 5 service hours per year associated with National Art Honor Society projects and activities in order to maintain membership.
|Vice President||Daniela Magbanua|
All students in Grade 10-12 that meet the qualifications stated in the eligibility requirements section are welcome to apply. NAHS offers open enrollment for acceptance.