National Science Honor Society
The purpose of the Science National Honor Society is to further support science-related projects and education through service to our school and local community.
Moderator: Mr. JoE Chmielewski
Grades Eligible: 10, 11, 12
Qualifications for Induction:
- 3.5 (unweighted) GPA or higher
- Full year of A average in Honors Science classes taken
- Service Hours: Grade appropriate service hours
- No disciplinary or attendance issues
* Students who meet these qualifications will be invited to apply.
Dues of $25 will be collected upon acceptance.
Continued membership is maintained by participating in 3 hours of science service per quarter.
Wednesday 2:40 to 3:30 pm in Rm 420
Thursday 7:00 to 7:50 am in Rm 422