TRI-M Music Honor Society
Moderator(s): Mrs. Wanda Drozdovitch and Mr. Richard Bradford
Grades Eligible: 10-12
The following are the requirements to be invited to the TRI-M Honor Society.
Complete 2 semesters of any Music class
Have 90% or higher throughout those 2 semesters in music class & overall GPA 3.5 unweighted
- No disciplinary or attendance issues
- Complete 5 Service Hours designated by Tri-M
- Complete application process with required teacher recommendations
- STA service hours must be current
Dues of $25 will be assessed after acceptance.
Requirements to stay in Tri-M Honor Society:
- Continue to keep 90% or higher in current music class. If no music class is taken, must have overall GPA of 3.5 unweighted.
- Attend mandatory Tri-M meetings.
- Complete 5 service hours per semester designated by Tri-M.