TRI-M Music Honor Society
Tri-M Music Honor Society is designed to recognize students for their academic and musical achievements, reward them for their accomplishments and service activities, and to inspire other students to excel at music and leadership
Students in grades 10-12 who meet the following requirements will be invited to apply
The following requirements must be met in order to be invited to apply.
- Complete 2 semesters of any Music class (and)
- Have 90% or higher throughout those 2 semesters in music class and overall GPA 3.5 unweighted (and)
- No disciplinary or attendance issues
- Complete application process with required teacher recommendations
- STA service hours must be current.
A one-time membership fee of $25 will be collected upon acceptance.
Members are expected to maintain good academic standing and uphold academic integrity as stated in the Parent-Student Handbook. In order to maintain eligibility, students must:
- Continue to keep 90% or higher in current music class. If no music class is taken, must have an overall GPA of 3.5 unweighted.
- Attend mandatory Tri-M meetings.
- Complete 5 service hours per semester designated by Tri-M.
|Vice President||Samantha Baldwin|
|Assistant||Dina (Leah) Budraj|
|Vice President||Loren Hart|