International Thespian Honor Society
Moderator: Elizabeth Garrard
Grades Eligible: 9-12
Qualifications for Acceptance:
- GPA: 3.5 overall--unweighted
- Service Hours: 10 for induction
- Participation in at least two previous drama productions--one backstage and one onstage
- A minimum of 10 Thespian Points. (May roll over from Junior Thespians.)
* Students who meet the requirements listed above will be invited to apply.
* A one-time membership fee of $30 will be assessed upon acceptance.
* Induction takes place in the spring.
Members are expected to complete 10 hours of service in relation to drama productions per year in order to maintain membership.
President: Emily Hui
Vice President: Alexandra Leon
Secretary: Vincent Tome
Treasurer: Michael Ryder
Scribe: Madison Mandez
Publicity: Ash Scorca