grades eligible: 11 & 12
Qualifications for Induction:
- Current enrollment in French 3 Honors or above
- Satisfactory completion of the application process
- Cumulative 90% or above average for overall studies in French Honors
- Cumulative un-weighted GPA of 3.0 or above for overall studies in all subjects
- Must be up-to-date with school service hour requirements.
A one-time membership fee of $35.00 will be assessed following induction.
In order to sustain membership society members must maintain an 85% average in their French Honors and AP courses. They must also contribute 10 services hours to the society throughout each school year.
Any member enrolled in French III Honors or AP French Language and Culture who no longer meets the requirements for admission (i.e., grades and/or behavior) will be placed on probation for one semester. After one semester, if the infractions have been rectified, the student is re-admitted to the society. If, however, the infractions have not been rectified, then the student is dropped from the honor society’s rolls permanently.