Tuition & Uniforms
2019-2020 STA Tuition
- Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee: $ 500.00
- Tuition for Grades 9-12: $12,600.00
All families with more than one student enrolled per family are eligible for a multi-child discount as follows:
- Two or more children enrolled in school: $1,000.00 accommodation per child
Active parishioners of the Catholic Church who participate in and contribute to the life of the parish qualify for a discretionary tuition reduction.
NOTE: Beginning with the 2019-20 school year, tuition payments will be billed and paid via the FACTS (Financial Administration Community Training & Solutions) management company. Enrollment in FACTS is mandatory to complete the registration process.
Click here to enroll: https://online.factsmgt.com.
There are 10 tuition payments billed on the first of each month during the year. The first tuition payment for the school year is due on or before August 1, 2019.
Tuition is considered late after the 5th of each month.
- Financial Aid Information (2019-20)
- Tuition Payment For Remainder of 2018-2019
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Step Up for Students
Tuition assistance at St. Thomas Aquinas is determined via FACTS (Financial Administration Community Training & Solutions) https://online.factsmgt.com. Adherence to the following is essential:
- the student must be registered in order to apply and be considered for tuition assistance;
- the FACTS application will open on Monday, January 21, 2019;
- the application deadline is midnight, Monday, April 22, 2019; and
- the application will NOT reopen after the April 22nd deadline.
Step Up RENEWAL families can now apply through Step Up for Students for a Florida Tax Credit (income-based) Scholarship for the 2019-20 school year.
RENEWAL families are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis in the order all documents are received. Funding is limited. This year renewal families will have processing priority until January 31, 2019.
RENEWAL families who apply on or after February 1, 2019, will lose their priority status over new applications.
Should parents have any questions contact Step Up: www.stepupforstudents.org or call the Service Center at 877-735-7837.