Tuition & Uniforms
2018-2019 STA Tuition
- Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee: $ 400.00
- Tuition for Grades 9-12: $12,600.00
All families with more than one student enrolled per family are eligible for a multi-child discount as follows:
- Two or more children enrolled in school: $1,000.00 accommodation per child
Active parishioners of the Catholic Church who participate in and contribute to the life of the parish qualify for a discretionary tuition reduction.
There are 10 tuition payments billed on the first of each month during the year. The first tuition payment for the school year is due on or before August 1, 2018, unless your student is an incoming freshman. Incoming freshmen make the first tuition payment at registration.
Tuition is considered late after the 5th of each month.
- Financial Aid Information (2019-20)
- Pay Tuition Online: STA Tuition Portal
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Step Up for Students
Tuition assistance at St. Thomas Aquinas is determined via FACTS (Financial Administration Community Training & Solutions) https://online.factsmgt.com. Adherence to the following is essential:
- the student must be registered in order to apply and be considered for tuition assistance;
- the FACTS application will open on Monday, January 21, 2019;
- the application deadline is midnight, Monday, April 22, 2019; and
- the application will not reopen after the April 22nd deadline.