Tuition & Uniforms
2020-21 STA Tuition
Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee: $500.00
Tuition for Grades 9-12: $13,500.00
Tuition payments will be billed and paid via the FACTS (Financial Administration Community Training & Solutions) management company. Enrollment in FACTS is mandatory to complete the registration process.
Click here to enroll: https://online.factsmgt.com.
There are 10 tuition payments billed on the first of each month during the year. The first tuition payment for the school year is due on or before August 1, 2020.
* Tuition amounts and payment schedules remain consistent with the information posted above for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Financial Aid Information (2022-23)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Florida Scholarship Programs
- New Panel
St. Thomas Aquinas High School financial aid is allocated via FACTS (Financial Administration Community Training & Solutions) https://online.factsmgt.com.
- Tax returns for 2021 are required when applying for STA financial aid.
- The student must be registered at STA prior to applying for financial aid.
- The STA financial aid application will open Monday, January 3, 2022.
Friday, April 29, 2022.
(This application will not re-open.)
UNIFORM PRICE GUIDE 2018-19
POLO SHIRTS: $25
Long-Sleeved Striped 'Rugby' Style Polo: $30
PANTS: $25-35 (ONLY AT DEBBIE'S )
School uniforms are available for purchase in the the Campus Store and online.