Tuition & Uniforms
2019-2020 STA Tuition
- Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee: $ 500.00
- Tuition for Grades 9-12: $12,600.00
All families with more than one student enrolled per family are eligible for a multi-child discount as follows:
- Two or more children enrolled in school: $1,000.00 accommodation per child
Active parishioners of the Catholic Church who participate in and contribute to the life of the parish qualify for a discretionary tuition reduction.
NOTE: Beginning with the 2019-20 school year, tuition payments will be billed and paid via the FACTS (Financial Administration Community Training & Solutions) management company. Enrollment in FACTS is mandatory to complete the registration process.
Click here to enroll: https://online.factsmgt.com.
There are 10 tuition payments billed on the first of each month during the year. The first tuition payment for the school year is due on or before August 1, 2019.
Tuition is considered late after the 5th of each month.
Tuition assistance at St. Thomas Aquinas is determined via FACTS (Financial Administration Community Training & Solutions) https://online.factsmgt.com. Adherence to the following is essential:
- the student must be registered in order to apply and be considered for tuition assistance;
- the FACTS application will open on Monday, January 13, 2020;
- the application deadline is midnight, Monday, April 27, 2020;
- 2018 tax returns and 2019 W2 Forms are required; and
- the application will NOT reopen after the April 27th deadline.