Tuition & Uniforms
2020-21 STA Tuition
Non-refundable registration/re-registration fee: $500.00
Tuition for Grades 9-12: $13,500.00
Tuition payments will be billed and paid via the FACTS (Financial Administration Community Training & Solutions) management company. Enrollment in FACTS is mandatory to complete the registration process.
Click here to enroll: https://online.factsmgt.com.
There are 10 tuition payments billed on the first of each month during the year. The first tuition payment for the school year is due on or before August 1, 2020.
* Tuition amounts and payment schedules remain consistent with the information posted above for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Financial Aid Information (2021-22)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Florida Scholarship Programs
- New Panel
St. Thomas Aquinas High School will open our financial aid application process on Friday, January 8, 2021.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
The FACTS website is https://online.factsmgt.com.
Tuition assistance from St. Thomas Aquinas High School is allocated via FACTS (Financial Administration Community Training & Solutions) https://online.factsmgt.com. Adherence to the following is essential:
- the student must be registered in order to apply and be considered for tuition assistance;
- the FACTS application deadline is midnight, Wednesday , April 28, 2021;
- 2019 tax returns and 2020 W2 Forms are required; and
- the application process will NOT reopen after the April 28,2021 deadline.