St. Thomas Aquinas relies on volunteers to continue our program of excellence. The high school experience is not only for our students but for our Sta parents too. giving back to STA through your time and expertise is the best kind of gift! Please fill out the form at the bottom to let us know what opportunities to keep you in the loop on!
Per the Archdiocese of Miami, all volunteers must be fingerprinted and Virtus Certified. Please see below for directions.
step 1: Click here for instructions to get fingerprinted!
Step 2: To register for virtus, go to http://www.virtusonline.org
- On the left side in the green column click registration.
- Please select your Archdiocese/Diocese/Religious Organization from the list below: Choose - Miami, FL (Archdiocese)
- Create a user ID and password that you can remember. I write mine down so I don’t forget it. Click continue. Provide the information requested, click continue
- . Select the primary location where you volunteer – choose St. Thomas Aquinas High School. If you volunteer at a parish you can add them as an additional site. Your current list of locations is displayed. If you need to add an additional location choose yes, otherwise choose no.
- Select the role(s) that you serve with the Archdiocese. You would choose volunteer.
- Answer the three yes/no questions and click continue.
- They will ask if you have attended a Protecting God’s Children Session, click NO. If you chose NO during the previous step, you will be presented with a list of all upcoming training workshops for Virtus. Pick the one that is most convenient for you.
- You will see a message on your screen confirming that you have completed the registration process. If you correctly entered your email address you will receive an email confirming your information. When you go to the training session make sure to sign in.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have completed the class.