The STA Print Center is located inside the Campus Store and can be accessed daily during school hours.
The use of emails to print to the Campus Store printer is no longer available. A new extension called “Mobility Print” has been installed on your Chromebooks, which enables you to print directly to the Campus Store printer. This includes printing from Google Docs; converting the document to a PDF is no longer required.
To print to the Campus Store printer
- Open the document you wish to print. This can be a PDF, Google Doc, etc. Then click the Print icon or press Control+P.
- At the Printing window, ensure that the “Campus Store Printer” is selected. If it’s not, select “See More”
- You will then see a list of available printers. Select “Campus Store Printer”. It will have the Mobility Print icon to the right of its name.
- Then hit Print at the bottom right. Your print job will be sent to the Campus Store Printer shortly.
- If this is the first time you are printing to the Campus Store printer in this manner, you will see a sign-in window appear. Simply click the “Sign in with Google” button at the bottom. Your account will be saved and you will no longer receive the sign in prompt.
- If you do not see the “Campus Store Printer” when printing or have other printing issues, visit the Tech Support Office for assistance.