Please consider the stops and corresponding times approximate. These can fluctuate as a result of excessive traffic, weather, construction, etc. Students should arrive at the stop 10 minutes before scheduled pick-up and should remain at least 10 minutes afterwards.
The schedule of classes for 2023-2024 is as follows:
- STA Warning Bell rings at 8:00 a.m. Bus arrival at STA expected prior to that bell.
- The late bell rings at 8:05 a.m. (Students on late buses will receive direction from the Attendance Office.)
- The dismissal bell rings at 2:30 p.m.
- The early dismissal bell rings at 1:00 p.m.
- Buses depart STA approximately 15 minutes after the dismissal bell.
NOTE: Traffic can affect morning and afternoon travel times. Communication with the student is encouraged.
General Bus policies
Students must have their bus pass in their possession at all times while riding the bus. There is a $5 replacement fee for a lost bus pass.
If a student decides to discontinue riding the bus, the parent(s) must email email@example.com immediately via email. The student bus pass must be turned in to the Main Office at the termination of service.